July 14, 2003

The Sims: Unleashed [review]

I have had this game since Christmas but like I said I am just now getting all my reviews up. :-)

If you have never heard of the computer game The Sims you should probably read the previous review before this one.

Sims Unleashed is one of the many expansion packs for The Sims, and sadly the only one I have. In Unleashed the Sims have the ability to buy pets. No not just hamsters and gold fish but cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, turtles, fish, and hamsters. This game is so fun. The Sims can go to stores that you create to buy the pets (and other various care items as well as other stuff), train them, and enter them into competitions. It is loads of fun!

After you buy the cats or dogs you train them. Cats can be trained to hunt the pesky mice that infest your house or the bunnies that invade your garden. The dogs can be trained to do tricks and to not use the house as a toilet.

Pets aren’t the only thing new. Now there are more items, clothes, skins, and even gardens. That’s right now the Sims can grow their own food to eat and store.

Overall I thought this game was and is great. I love it. It's even more fun than the first.

-Over and Out.

No comments: