August 30, 2003

|The Lizzie McGuire Movie|

|Type: Movie| Title: The Lizzie McGuire Movie| Rating: I think it's PG|

I saw this movie for the first time a couple of days ago. I must say it is certainly not better than I expected, and I expected it to be terrible! The plot was very unrealistic and that is ok if you pull it off correctly. I found the acting very forced and the makeup horrible.

The DVD was poorly set up as well. They tried so hard to make it cute and it was just a mess. Everything was impossible to find. Why can't they just say what the thing is instead of making up some name? Also I, with help of my friends searched the DVD for an alternate ending and couldn't find it.

Over all I would give this movie a 1 out of five stars.

-See Ya.

PS: Is you recomend and website, movie or book, leave it on the Tag Board.

No comments: