June 27, 2005

E-mail Surveys

Here is one of those surveys you get in E-mails from your friends. I figured I would actually answer one and here it is...


[[[Now]]]
[1] First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Boil
[2] Last word you said: Hi
[3] Last song you sang: “Under the Sea” from the Little Mermaid.
[4] Last person you hugged: Erm…my Mom?
[5] Last thing you laughed at: Governor Rickets, Captain Scurvy, and Beriberi San.
[7] Last time you cried: Can’t remember.
[8] What's in your CD player: My CD player busted today so I am using my sister’s which has “Saturday’s Warrior” in it.
[9] What color socks are you wearing: None
[10] What's under your bed: I trundle bed.
[11] What time did you wake up today: 7:30 am
[12] Current taste: Roast Beef
[13] Current hair: Top in a ponytail.
[14] Current clothes: A dark green “Old Navy” shirt and blue sweats.
[15] Current annoyance: My bangs are super long.
[16] Current longing: My own CD player.
[17] Current desktop picture: Jon Peter Lewis…ahhh…
[18] Current worry: Trek outfits.
[19] Current hate: I’ll keep that to myself.
[20] Current favorite article of clothing: The shirt I am wearing right now.
[21] Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Eyes, mouth and wrists.
[22] Last CD that you listened to: Saturday’s Warrior
[23] Favorite place to be: On stage, or in a park.
[24] Least favorite place: School
[25] Time you wake up in the morning: About 10:00 during the summer.
[26] If you could play an instrument, what would you play: The harp.
[27] Favorite color: Pink or blue.
[28] Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes
[29] How tall are you: 5’4”
[30] Current favorite word/saying: I don’t really have one.
[31] Favorite book: “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
[32] Favorite season: Summer
[33] One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Stefan K.

[[[ FUTURE ]]]
[35] Where do you want to go:
[36] What is your career going to be like: A dance teacher, or member of a company.
[37] How many kids do you want: The key word here is want. 14-16 kids.
[38] What kind of car will you have: One of those “Shopper Hopper” busses (repainted).



[[[Past]]]
[39]Gotten in a fight w/your dog/cat/bird/fish?: No…
[40] Been to New York?: Yes.
[41]Been to Florida?: No
[42]Hawaii?: No
[43] Mexico?: No
[44]China?: No way.
[45]Canada?: Yes.
[46]Danced naked: Not that I can remember.
[47] Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened: Oh yeah, it was weird.
[48]Wanted to be the opposite sex: No.

RANDOM
[49]Do you have a crush on someone?: Yup.
[50]What are you reading now?: The Connection
[51]Worst feeling in the world: Being groggy.
[52] What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: Me? Think in the morning? You’ve got to be kidding.
[53] How many rings before you answer?: One (if it’s the right guy).
[54] Future daughter's name: Morgan Jochebed
[55] Future son's name: Samuel Peter
[56] Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Tons of them.
[57] If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? President
[58] Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous?: Left handed.
[59] College plans: Still planning…
[60] Where do you want to live: Texas or Utah.
[61] Piercings: One set in my ear lobes.


[[The EXTRA STUFF ]]]
[62] Do you do drugs?: Heck no!
[63]Do you drink?: Kool-Aid
[64] Who are your best friends?: Whoever isn’t getting on my nerves.
[65] What are you most scared of?: Oh the list goes on…
[67] What clothes do you sleep in?: Pajamas
[68] Who is the last person that called you?: Shayla
[69] Where do you want to get married?: Anywhere with a temple would do.

2 comments:

Moishers said...

That is a pretty sweet survey! :) I especially liked how the survey was so cool, it asked the perfect questions.Who comes up with this stuff?

Paige said...

I don't know. I made a survey like this once, but it was mainly a compilation of old ones I had gotten. If the person who invented E-mail surveys ever reads this, we applaud you. *clap*