Here is a survey I would like people to take. It is just for my personal reference and such. I would be very happy if you would answer by copying the questions into a comment for the post and answering the questions. Don’t feel that you have to answer all of them if you don’t want to, and please try to be honest to yourself. There is no need to make up anything to try and sound smart or anything.
1. Do you consider yourself religious?
2. Are you a member of, or drawn to a particular faith (religion, or sect)?
3. Are you interested in politics?
4. Do you feel that you are well informed of what is going on in the world, politically?
5. Do you watch the news on TV? If so, what channel(s)?
6. Do you read a newspaper? If so, which one(s)?
7. Do you read news on the internet? If so, where do you read it?
8. What would you rather read, a non-fiction book or a fictional book?
9. Have you ever read a book about politics?
10. What is your view on abortion?
11. What is your view on the death penalty?
12. What is your view on welfare?
13. What are your views on public education?
14. Do you feel that you are a member of a specific political party? If so which one?
15. How do you feel about so many children being “latch key” children?
16. Do you believe the war is ever an okay way to solve a problem?
17. Please tell the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about these words:
18. How do you feel about “global warming”? Do you believe that it can be stopped?
19. Do you consider yourself overall “smart”.
20. How many Jews do you believe were killed in World War II? (Don’t you be cheating.)
21. Give your own personal definition of “tolerance”.