July 17, 2005

I'm Back...

Well, I am home from trek. It’s great to be home, able to shower and sleep in my own bed again, but it’s still a little weird. Maybe I just feel odd because I was up until 1:30 am, last night.
Lots of stuff seems to have happened while I was gone.
-My aunt had her baby, Rylee, who is super cute!
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out, and my family actually got it at midnight (a true first).
-I made money…I don’t know how, but there was quite a few ones sitting on my dresser when I came home.
-My friend got a heart, or at least a more sensitive one, minus the fact that she still doesn’t seem to like kids.
-Over a hundred people visited this blog. (Those fanlistings really do work!)
I guess that isn’t too much stuff, but it seems like a lot, especially in four days.
I am too tired right now to go any deeper on the subject, if it could get any deeper at all.
Yawn,
Paige

No comments: