September 1, 2005

Nerdy Me

I was looking at the service that John Train uses to do his podcasts and it’s $5 a month for a weekly 30 minute broadcast (which is what I think I would want to do). I think it would be so cool to do that. My Mom also recommended an internet radio broadcasting website that she listened to the “Mom Show” on. I haven’t looked at that yet.
I think it would be so cool to have a show of some sort. I don’t know if any of my friends would be interested, but I could always get Arianne to do it with me if they weren’t. If I got doing the show with a few people, than we could split the cost…hmm…that sounds cool. And if we did it weekly we could get together every Friday or Saturday and record it.
Well that’s my rant for the day,
Paige

2 comments:

courtney said...

I would listen to it!!!!

Paige said...

That's good to know. I guess I have enough money to start it myself, all I have to do is get the okay from my Mother and Father...