October 15, 2005

Day Off!

Well this week has been very tiring. Luckily we didn’t have school of Friday, so I slept in until 11:30 am. It was very nice. After, I called Josie and we tried calling Jackie but she wouldn’t pick up. Eventually my Mom and I just went to pick them both up so we could hang out at my house. We played karaoke (dedicating a lot of songs), and watched MST 3K: Prince of Space. It was loads of fun. Afterwards I went babysitting.

Today, I woke up a bit earlier and went to go to the PSAT. I sat between Josie and Thomas. It was lots of fun. Thomas would kind of spaz out every once in a while, so that was amusing.

We really need to get on this whole pod casting thing, guys. The more I listen to MuggleCast, the more I want to make my own show. MuggleCast rocks! If you’ve never listened to it, you can check it out at http://www.mugglenet.com/mugglecast . You’ll love it!

Well that’s all I have for you now,
Paige

No comments: