November 1, 2005

*Yawn*

I have been so tired lately. So tired that all of my health is failing. Everything aches and jams, my fingers and toes go numb every so often, I can keep a full conversation because I forget what the person says right after they say it, I’m nauseous, and I can’t seem to see anything. It’s like there is too much light or my pupils are too big, but I keep checking them and they are fine. I just need a little more sleep is all. It seems, though, that the crazier my physical body gets, the better everything inside my mind gets. The things I do remember (long term stuff) I remember with no problem at all and I am overly happy. I will just have to see how this all end up. My mom said I might have to go to the doctor. Not that they can do much.

Anyway, yesterday I wrote letters to Amélina and Emilie. I have yet to send Janine’s stuff though. I really need to get down to the post office this week. Hopefully it will get to her before she moves to Australia!

I officially know that I am a total nerd, newb or anything of the like. On Sunday, I watched Sixth Sense on ABC Family. It was completely cut; no cursing and my parents said they cut out a lot of stuff with the ghosts too. Despite this, I was scared out of my mind. I won’t go into the details, but I was a right sight. I thought I wouldn’t be able to sleep, but I did just fine, while Arianne and Jordan were both up all night. It was that oatmeal puking ghost, the oatmeal one…*shudder*

In brighter news, I am almost half way though Alma. Yes! I thought it would take forever, but it’s a lot easier when you read it more often. I would have finished it for seminary this school year, but Gordon B. Hinckley telling all of the Saints to read it by the end of the year was really cool. It really shows where people are in their faith in the prophet. That is probably one of the only things keeping me sane, scripture reading and my new habits of daily journal writing and a real morning prayer, along with my breakfast one. It’s weird how things so simple can make everything come together to perfectly. We have also started saying family prayer every night. I made a little chart so we could remember at first, but now we have no problem.

I continue to work on my Quizilla project of the quizzes on the books of the Book of Mormon. Last Sunday, I made 2 Nephi. Here is the link:
http://quizilla.com/users/girlgirl1287/quizzes/How%20Well%20Do%20You%20Know%202%20Nephi%3F/
I would like to thank all of the people who messaged me on Quizilla, even though I doubt you are reading this, for all the support. You guys are awesome! And good luck to anyone who decides to start reading the Book of Mormon. Just make sure to keep your reading consistent, it will help you remember it better, as it will read more like a story.

Hope you all had a great Halloween,
Paige

1 comment:

Moishers said...

I am happy with where you are in the Book of Mormon, I have just finished Alma. I am sorry that you aren't feeling well. I have passed out twice this past week, and it isn't that much fun. The doctor says that it is my sugar problem. I had to miss two days of school for it. I got your letter yesterday, and I wrote you one abck. You should get it sometime soon. Book of Mormon Power YEAH!