February 10, 2008

The Videos I Have Not Yet Posted

So I know I've posted a few of my videos, but I have a lot more and will be continuing to release more. To keep everyone updated (and to get more views *winkwink*) I am going to post them here. If you like them and want to subscribe…then do it. If you want to leave a comment, then go to the original page of YouTube to do so.


1. Melissa June
This is an animation (more specifically an animutation) that I made in Windows Movie Maker and Photoshop (the tough way to do it, I know). It uses the song “Melissa June” by Logan Whitehurst. I used my friend Melissa’s face for the deer along with some other figures you may recognize.




2. Oops I Did It Again: The Retributical?
Another animutation animation, this time featuring a dictionaroke song from m-sli©k da ninja. Yes, it’s Brittany Spears’ “Ooops I Did It Again.” The animation is only very short because I got bored with it and wanted to move onto another project. It features the face of a boy I know >_> as well as Mario (his body anyway) and some iTunes guys.




3. The Slinky
This is my first short. It was made with a classic metal slinky (that was already broken) and lots of patients. My acting isn’t that great, mostly because it was my first real try at it.




4. Swinging At The Park
An 8 second clip of Arianne and Austin swinging at the park with a funny change of events. There is no sound because it was with my family’s nice digital camera that doesn’t take sound. It’s totally by chance that I was able to capture this moment and I love it.




5. Hygiene and Comfort
I know, the title is lame, but I’m not pro at titles anyway. This is my second short in which I skipped talking entirely. It uses the song “Pink Champaign” by Venus Hum and features a walk on roll by my sister. I also got to sport the Sea World shirt I got in Orlando last summer.




6. Fight! Fight! Fight!
A really short, soundless video of my friends Lindsey and Luke fighting in my backyard at a party a few years ago. It started as a conversation about The Legend of Zelda but quickly elevated to ...violence? :D




7. You Get Me
A very old music video that I directed, starring my sister, Arianne. It’s the song “You Get Me” by Michelle Branch. It’s from back when we made movies under the name HFS (Home From School) without any computer editing. Because this made the music difficult to hear, this version has been put with the music track on the computer. Because of this, some parts of the song will sound cut up because I had to do that to make it work. It’s cute though.




8. A Day At Target
My friends Luke, Connie, Marie, Bryce and I went to the Target in Issaquah and the boys put on a little fashion show for us.




9. Service Queen
For “New Beginnings” in our ward, the MIA Maids (a group of girls from our church’s youth group) wrote a parody of “Dancing Queen” by ABBA, called Service Queen. They even made up a dance to go with it. If you would like to see the lyrics, please visit the original YouTube page for it.




10. Backwards Hands
After we went ice skating for Jordan’s birthday, Arianne started getting a little crazy and put her gloves on backwards. Because of the way the gloves were it looked like her hands were backwards. I don’t know if that comes across in the video, but who wouldn’t post a crazy video of their sister?




11. Fidelity
My favorite music video I’ve done so far. I filmed, directed and starred in it and Arianne edited it. I used the song “Fidelity” by Regina Spektor. It’s cute. Thanks to my 11 year old sister for letting me borrow her dress too.




12. Melvis and Hillary…Outside?
While working on our Loches project for French class, Melissa and I decided to warm up by running around outside. I’m the one in the red wig. It was lots of fun.




13. Paisley’s Music and Men
A VERY long video. It basically a montage of pictures of a bunch of different rather handsome and attractive men in showbiz (and some from the music biz, and nerd biz) mixed with some songs I like. I made it in Photostory, so not that difficult.




14. Hippy Hillary
The last video today also comes from working on the French project, which was a song and music video to a parody that we had written of YMCA.


1 comment:

some chick thatsaw your vids on youtube, and felt like looking at your blog. (ohemgeeitsshannon) said...

i really like the fidelity one its one of my favorite somes andi loved the ballet slippers at the beginging :)