March 24, 2009

Happiness is...

I guess my list of things I dislike a couple posts ago made one viewer unhappy…not because he is any of the things of the list, but he was feeling for them. *coughveganscough*
That is why I will now list things that make me happy…in particular order, and these things do not make me the most happy, but they are up there.

1. Sunny, warm days. Not 90 degrees, can barely breathe hot, but 70 is nice.

2. Puppies. They always love you and have simple lives (and simple needs).

3. Honey. It makes everything in life taste ten times better. The Children of Israel are with me on this too.

4. Arrested Development. Never has such perfection in a sitcom been matched.

5. Reading. As much as I disliked it when I was younger, now, if I could, I would spend most of my time reading.

And as a special bonus:

6. Thunder, lightning and rainstorms. They make #2 and #5 even cozier.

No comments: