April 16, 2009

This Takes Me Back

When I was in elementary school, I decided I really wanted a hedgehog. I would read books, write reports, look at pictures all about hedgehogs. I even started raising meal worms (partially out of enjoyment) but also because they are a favorite snack of hedgehogs. Sure, they do some gross things, but all animals do. I still think they are adorable. However, when my mom found out that she was allergic to rodents I officially gave up on ever owning a small prickly friend.

While I was eating lunch and watching some Colbert Report, I came across the segment below. Anyone who has ever wanted a hedgehog, been begged for a hedgehog or watched cute hedgehog videos on youtube, will enjoy it.

1 comment:

FitToSeeJane said...

Yep, that takes me back. Will you buy a hedgehog when you are on your own???