July 30, 2009

A Dog’s Life

While I was unloading the SD card from our family camera onto the computer, I saw something amazing.

PICT0195

Here is my three year old cavachon, Missy, wearing a Snuggie, holding the remote and sitting in her favorite spot. I have long believed that a PuppySnuggie would be a great idea, and now the look of joy on Missy’s face has given me the inspiration to move forward with my dreams.

Missy really is a good sport. True, she seems to have a dominance problem with me, but she’s always eager to cuddle, play or share your favorite snack.

PICT0040 For those who are not familiar with her breed (which is nearly everyone) she is a cross between a Bichon Frisé and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel…quite a mouthful. She is friendly and intelligent, though she is most often set on doing only what she wants to do. She can be a little emotional, stomping her feet or storming off into her kennel when upset, or even crying, but it might just be because we baby her quite a bit.

IM000981 If you are considering getting a dog, you may want to Google, YouTube or FaceBook them. They take a little more work than some breeds but are well worth it. They will be more than a dog that will play fetch or sit on your lap. They really become part of the family. I would not be happier with any other breed. But don’t take my word for it, go check them out for yourself.

IM000983

2 comments:

Jon said...

Hey, check this out!
That first picture is a total rip off of your Missy in a snuggy picture!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32274668/ns/today-today_pets/?GT1=43001

Hillary said...

Rats! I've been planning to make one for so long.