August 22, 2009

My Favorite Breakfast

One disclaimer before you check out what’s below: While I love to work out, I am not a healthy eater. What you are about to see is NOT a healthy breakfast and I advise that young children leave the room.

Now…

This is my favorite breakfast:

Mmm…double chocolate toast. A delectable blend of foreign chocolate toppings on a warm, toasted piece of wheat bread. I know what you’re thinking. How did I make something so delicious? It’s a simple equation, really.

+

=

Heaven!

What’s better is that I’m one of those people that likes to read the cereal box. Because of Venz, I don’t have to miss out on that experience just because I’m eating toast.

I’m going to miss this while I’m at school. Perhaps I’ll ask for some for my birthday.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Emmm...hard to believe that any country that puts chocolate sprinkles on toast is not a superpower. And yet despite the chocolate, The Netherlands lags sadly behind in nuclear arms and aircraft carriers.

Hillary said...

Well, they do sell a giant box of bittersweet chocolate Venz, so maybe that is their defense plan.

lollydaggle said...

My favorite breakfast is wheat toast with butter and cinnamon sugar... It's not much better.

Hillary said...

Mmmm. That's my second favorite.