August 12, 2009

One, Two, Three Strikes You’re Out

Last Friday, I went with my family to a Mariners game. I haven’t been to one in a VERY long time and my youngest sister had never been to one.

The stadium was full until after the 9th inning when we started going into extras. We stayed the whole time though. I was glad too. Not only did I get to eat my hot dog and a huge bag of kettle corn, but we got to see another excellent home run and a win by the Mariners.

We won! w00t!

It made for a long day, but it was tons of fun…even if I didn’t get a Ken Griffey Jr. bobble head. :P

3 comments:

FitToSeeJane said...

The scoreboard may say WIN WIN, but I think it was really a WIN WIN WIN.

By the way, My word capture down below says saultboy. I just thought you'd like to know.

Jon said...

I can't believe that with five of us in the picture we couldn't get a little more creative in the pose on that giant glove. Oh well, it was late.

Organic Meatbag said...

Aren't you going to sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" for us? Hehehe...