October 1, 2009

A Delicious Delicacy

Do you enjoy canned meats?

Do you enjoy carbohydrates?

If you said yes to both of those questions, you may want to try this:

Corned Beef Hash Burritos!

1. Fry up some corned beef hash in a skillet. This takes a while, but you can do the whole can at once and put what you don’t eat in the fridge for a quick microwave meal later.

2. Heat a tortilla up, either in the microwave for 30 seconds or on one of the burners…or however you want to do it.

3. Add some grated cheese to the tortilla. I used cheddar and it was wonderful, but I’m sure other types would be good too.

4. Add the hot corned beef and roll the tortilla up.

5. Let the cheese melt for a few seconds, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, I love meat. But I HATE corned beef! My mom used to make it every St Patrick's Day, and we never ate it. Blech.

Hillary said...

My mom never used it, except for one time when she accidently put it in some stew...and I've loved it ever since. Maybe it's just because I never had it at home. Eating corned beef is the form my teenage rebellion takes.