June 15, 2010

Photoshop’s Greatest Hits

It seems like whenever I’m on the phone with someone, it provokes me to start photoshopping pictures together. Here are some of my favorites:

My friend Gary was telling me about how he was talking to a girl while he was fixer her order at Starbucks, where he worked. He though this girl was his age, but all of his coworkers thought (and were correct as they found out later) that the girl was VERY young. Thus his “pedodar” was broken. So here is a creepy picture of Gary with some mustachioed Pokémon…complete with lollypops and glow sticks.




This was for Arianne’s birthday. Mr. Tilney from Northanger Abbey is so cute…so here’s a picture of Arianne waking arm in arm with her dreamboat.



Gary still can’t get a handle on the ages of women.



…And just for kicks

Newsies!

This was also for Arianne.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Nice! I use that Face in the Hole website a lot. You can create your own scenarios. Photoshop is too newfangled for me.