September 30, 2010

All About Moi!

Funny Junk Interiors is having an “All About Me” link party and as I read posts by my Mom and aunt, I decided that I wanted to join in too!

Who Am I? I am a young adult attending BYU Provo. I love dancing, exercising, learning about and spending time with my boyfriend. One of our favorite things to do while the weather is nice is go on hikes. I grew up in Washington but was born in Spain and have also lived in Texas. When I am visiting home, I like to spend time with my friends, exploring stores and parks, and spend time with my family and puppy-dog, Missy.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where Do I Live? I live in an apartment complex with four cool roommates (well, I’ve only known them for a month, but they seem pretty cool) and my boyfriend, Nick, in the next building. It takes about 30 seconds to walk from my apartment to his…yes I’ve really counted. Once in a while, when the hot tub isn’t packed shoulder to shoulder with guys, we like to go relax in it and if we go out there during the day, then we will go swimming. I love having my own room and only sharing my bathroom with one other person. Now that’s luxury. To see more about my room, check out my entry for “Where Bloggers Create.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Favorite Project… Was when I updated a wooden box I had been using as a TV stand. I got it from DI and it was super ugly and just weird. To spruce it up, I painted it black, updated the hardware and pasted Jones Soda labels all over the front. I LOVE how it turned out. It looks so unique.

DSCN1265

 

I Love To Blog Because…

It gives me an opportunity to keep in touch with my family and friends while sharing my experiences, projects and ideas with others all over the world. Plus who doesn’t love to get new comments or see their picture at the top of a webpage?

4 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Nice to meet you! And make sure you bring on the rest of your family as well. There's plenty of room at the chippy old farmhouse table at this gathering. :)

I hunted down your DIY label box. Now THAT was cool! I want one.

Thanks for linking up!

Donna

Maren said...

Wow Hillary I had no idea that you were born in Spain. That is actually really really cool. :)

ramsam said...

Ahhh, so cool! I am so glad you posted up your SOda Box, it is awesome. Connley wants it, if you ever decide.......

dogsmom said...

Nice to meet you. There is a creative gene in your family.