September 26, 2010

How I Spent My Summer: Part I

This may be over due. I didn’t post much during the summer and now you will understand why. I was just doing all kinds of cool stuff…like…

Eating cotton candy at the Freedom Festival in Provo.

 

 

Camping (where I was sure I had been bitten by a hobo spider in the middle of the night just because my arm was asleep).

 

 

Hiking at Stewart Falls.

 

 

Hiking the Y.

 

        

And more!

It was a great summer with lots of adventures. I’m glad that I got to spend it with so many wonderful people. There was another very huge thing that I did this summer, but it will require more details than this post will allow. So we will just have to wait and see what part two has in store for us all.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Man, that is A LOT of cotton candy!!!

Lynnae said...

And it's so close to your hair!

J/K. What a fun summer. I can't wait to see the rest!

Arianne said...

Such a cute post! I am glad you had a good summer! Sorry I killed Adolf! haha

Hillary said...

No worries Arianne. It's just weird because his ex-tank mate died the same day, probably within a couple of hours of Adolf.

ramsam said...

awesome times!

ag. said...

What a fun looking summer! Love that photo of the cotton candy!