December 14, 2010

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Card)

This year, instead of buying Christmas cards, I did a tag and card swap with some of my friends and family, similar to the swap we did for Valentines Day. The theme was “The Music of Christmas” and the cards I have received so far are wonderful! I’ve hung them up in my living room to add a little more glitz, especially since one of my roommates will be staying here for the break. Anyway, here are the cards I made:

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

© Hillary Pulsipher 2010

I used everything from regular craft supplies like paper and pens, to a cheap music book from Deseret Industries, magazines, CDs and cloth. I wish I had more time to spend on each one, but it can be hard to find time between holidays, birthdays and school, especially in November and December.

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

Beautiful! I love the one you sent me!

Kristina P. said...

So, so cute! Your entire family is so creative.

Jon said...

Those are very cool cards! Great job!