September 4, 2011

Bridal Photos

In June I got my bridal photos done by Joshua Jean Photography.

We started out at the Woodland Park Rose Garden just outside of the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. There weren’t many flowers blooming yet, but the garden was beautiful.       

    hillary005  hillary013

In looking at other women’s bridal and wedding photos, I loved the up close pictures of their shoes, and sometimes even their sneakers. Using that as an inspiration, I brought my pointe shoes.

hillary019

hillary020

We really lucked out when it came to the weather. It had been raining all day, but thankfully, the rain stopped right as the shoot began.

hillary025  hillary032

hillary034

Several minutes into the shoot the sun even started to shine though the clouds.

hillary040

hillary043

hillary052  hillary070

Next, we went over to the University of Washington campus. I wanted some older fashioned brick buildings in some of my pictures.

hillary075  hillary081

hillary091

hillary095

The dress and veil are from Abella Bridal in Provo, Utah. I loved it from the moment that I tried it on. My hair was done by Rachel Mark of Delphinium Salon, and I did my own makeup.

hillary097 b&w

I was starting to get tired and cold, but then we spotted an excellent wooden door inside of a little nook.

hillary103

hillary104

Every time I look at these pictures it makes me wish that I could dress up in fancy clothes and get pictures done more often!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

These are so stunning, Hillary!

English Worksheets said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography. The bride is nice.