April 16, 2012

10 Points to the Stecklers

A while ago I posted about my free sample obsession, and I suppose that this goes hand in hand with it, but I have also started using rewards sites. I had never been too impressed with the reward options, but figured I’d open a few accounts and give them a go…and today I am very happy with my decision.

Firstly, if you are a Disney fan, join Disney Movie Rewards. Do…it. I have only been a member for about 5 months, and I am not someone who sees or buys unused movies very often, and I have already accumulated enough points to get my first reward. I was able to order “The Other Side of Heaven” for free, with free shipping. I was so excited when I ordered it, but now I am even happier that (1) it actually came, and (2) it wasn’t a cheap “free” version. It came in a legit case, with special features and even a code for 75 more rewards points. I was sure it would just be in some kind of cardboard packaging, but no. Disney means business, and I should have never thought so low of them.

I’m already excited for my next point redemption. I am not 100% sure what I’ll get next, but I am sure I will stick with movies and they have several that I’m interested in.

Oh, as a side note, if you do decide to join, or already have joined Disney Movie Rewards, check out My Free Product Samples.com. Cher, the woman who runs the blog, keeps a post updated with all of the free Disney point codes. They are usually 5 or 10 points, but they add up fast if you stay on top of them.

No comments: